SharpCap and iEXOS-100 #iEXOS-100 #sharpcap

Matthias Schmitt

Hi All,
Wondering about some insight.

I have issues (freezes/crashes) with the SharpCap interface. I connect all the equipment:

PHD2 for guide scope and mount;
ASCOM for mount;
Mount in SharpCap under hardware
Camera in Sharpcap

Then when I unpark and use the controls, it works for a moment, and then it stops. Usually, it crashes/freezes. Sometimes the telescope controls are greyed out and I cannot unpark the mount.

Are there any good documentation/online resources on workflow setup, to integrate the mount and control it?

Thanks

James Furniss

Check YouTube for sharpcap tutorials..

On Thu., Aug. 26, 2021, 7:37 p.m. Matthias Schmitt, <matthiasgschmitt@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Wondering about some insight.

I have issues (freezes/crashes) with the SharpCap interface. I connect all the equipment:

PHD2 for guide scope and mount;
ASCOM for mount;
Mount in SharpCap under hardware
Camera in Sharpcap

Then when I unpark and use the controls, it works for a moment, and then it stops. Usually, it crashes/freezes. Sometimes the telescope controls are greyed out and I cannot unpark the mount.

Are there any good documentation/online resources on workflow setup, to integrate the mount and control it?

Thanks

Wes Mcdonald

Let’s move this to the applications subgroup