IEXOS-100 Case Ideas

David Palughi

Hi all,

I received my iEXOS-100 the other day and wish to keep everything portable, protected, and in the same place.

Do any of you have ideas about a case (excluding the tripod) or tell me how y'all store your mounts.

Thanks,

Dave

Frank Rich

Hi David

I have both the ExosII and Exos 100 mounts. Depending on which scope I am using I place the mount head in a portable Hard Case I purchased from Walmart 
The case has (2) smaller storage areas on top plus a large area to store the mount. It is also on wheels and has a pull out bar for walk behind
Sorry I forget the brand but I can tell you one storage area is clear and there is a large silver knob in the center to unlock the bins

Frank Rich

Harry

Dave, I use the Harbor Freight 

APACHE

4800 Weatherproof Protective Case, X-Large, Black

--
Harry

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ST3 Tripod

Scopes: ES  ED80CF, ES AR102,  Meade ETX 90 EC (Deforked)
Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: ZWO 533MC Pro, Nikon D5500 (UV/IR Mod), D600
Misc: Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens, ES USB Power Bank
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance

Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance

Frank Rich

My apologies I think I too purchased the case from Harbor Freight 

Frank Rich

David Palughi

That looks excellent. Thanks - Dave

David Palughi

Thanks for the response - sounds good to me. - Dave

Frank Rich

David Palughi

Nice pictures.  That gives me a better idea. When I got to Harbor Freight.  I’m torn between the two setups, although I’m usually partial to pick-n-pluck stuff.  But I like the roller case for other things too.

Thanks,

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

David Palughi

(To All)
I cannot believe I have missed Harbor Freight as a store. I've heard about of course, but thought it was up north somewhere.  I do one web search and there's two stores near me.  What ... is ... wrong with me? I know where I'm going if they're open today.

Thanks for the advice,

Dave