IEXOS-100 Case Ideas

David Palughi

Hi all,

I received my iEXOS-100 the other day and wish to keep everything portable, protected, and in the same place.

Do any of you have ideas about a case (excluding the tripod) or tell me how y'all store your mounts.

Thanks,

Dave

Frank Rich

Hi David

I have both the ExosII and Exos 100 mounts. Depending on which scope I am using I place the mount head in a portable Hard Case I purchased from Walmart
The case has (2) smaller storage areas on top plus a large area to store the mount. It is also on wheels and has a pull out bar for walk behind
Sorry I forget the brand but I can tell you one storage area is clear and there is a large silver knob in the center to unlock the bins

Frank Rich

Harry

Dave, I use the Harbor Freight

APACHE

4800 Weatherproof Protective Case, X-Large, Black

--
Harry

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ST3 Tripod

Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: ZWO 533MC Pro, Nikon D5500 (UV/IR Mod), D600
Misc: Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens, ES USB Power Bank
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance

Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance

Frank Rich

My apologies I think I too purchased the case from Harbor Freight

Frank Rich

David Palughi

That looks excellent. Thanks - Dave

David Palughi

Thanks for the response - sounds good to me. - Dave

Frank Rich

David Palughi

Nice pictures.  That gives me a better idea. When I got to Harbor Freight.  I’m torn between the two setups, although I’m usually partial to pick-n-pluck stuff.  But I like the roller case for other things too.

Thanks,

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows

Avast logo

David Palughi

(To All)
I cannot believe I have missed Harbor Freight as a store. I've heard about of course, but thought it was up north somewhere.  I do one web search and there's two stores near me.  What ... is ... wrong with me? I know where I'm going if they're open today.

Thanks for the advice,

Dave