locked Explore Scientific Montering iEXOS-100 PMC-8 Wi-Fi GoTo #TECHNICAL

Patrick

Howe can I connect mine iexos-100 to the zwo asiar pro?
I have the good cables but everytime it's saying baud is not good I try all the baud
Thx for the help

Harry

Patrick, using a serial cable, the correct baud rate is 115200
--
Harry

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ST3 Tripod

Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: ZWO 533MC Pro, Nikon D5500 (UV/IR Mod), D600
Misc: Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens, ES USB Power Bank
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance

Wes Mcdonald

Patrick:

Please post this to the Applications sub group.  That is where the asi air crowd is located.  Perhaps someone that uses Asi Air can help you.  the baud rate for the firmware is 115200.

Wes.

Patrick

OK thx

Op ma 27 sep. 2021 20:03 schreef Harry via groups.io <flykai1=icloud.com@groups.io>:

Patrick, using a serial cable, the correct baud rate is 115200
--
Harry

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ST3 Tripod

Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: ZWO 533MC Pro, Nikon D5500 (UV/IR Mod), D600
Misc: Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens, ES USB Power Bank
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance

Patrick

Hallo Harry I update the firmwate and go to project manager and put it on serial and in the asiar pro I choose the right baud but not working

Op ma 27 sep. 2021 20:03 schreef Harry via groups.io <flykai1=icloud.com@groups.io>:

Patrick, using a serial cable, the correct baud rate is 115200
--
Harry

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ST3 Tripod

Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: ZWO 533MC Pro, Nikon D5500 (UV/IR Mod), D600
Misc: Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens, ES USB Power Bank
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance

Harry

Patrick, lets go to the other forum group to continue. Here is a link. https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/PMC-EightApplication
I will see you over there.