Anyone Care To Respond To This Post On CloudyNights?? #CloudyNights

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/643240-now-available-our-new-explore-scientific-iexos-100-pmc-eight-399/?p=11419623

Thanks!!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Harry

Done, with pleasure.

On Oct 11, 2021, at 8:36 AM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/643240-now-available-our-new-explore-scientific-iexos-100-pmc-eight-399/?p=11419623

Thanks!!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Harry

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ST3 Tripod

Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: ZWO 533MC Pro, Nikon D5500 (UV/IR Mod), D600
Misc: Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens, ES USB Power Bank
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 10:05 AM, Harry wrote:
Done, with pleasure.
Thanks Harry, and Patrick too for responding.  I am not allowed as the Vendor to defend our products directly, Although since this is on the Vendor Forum I should be able to make the points that you both have made. It sounds better coming directly from our customers, so I very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

James Ball