Topics

Ascom Driver (Server) availability #ASCOM

Steve Lang

Hey.

Back in August (I seem to recall) there was mention of a server version
of the Ascom driver being available soon.

I've checked these email groups and ES download site, but can't see
anything that suggests that this is here yet.

Just wondering if it is available, and if so, where might I be able to
find it?

Cheers -

This email has been filtered by SMX.
For more information visit http://smxemail.com

*Mounts:* ES PMC-8 G11, Orion Atlas
*Scopes:* ES FCD100-80, GSO RC8, Orion XT10i
*Cameras:* QHY 8L, QHY163m, QHY5L-II, Polemaster
*Misc:* QHY FW, OAG
*Software:* NINA, PixInsight

Wes Mcdonald

Steve

No the server is not ready.

Wes

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 12:40 AM Steve Lang <steve.lang@...> wrote:
Hey.

Back in August (I seem to recall) there was mention of a server version
of the Ascom driver being available soon.

I've checked these email groups and ES download site, but can't see
anything that suggests that this is here yet.

Just wondering if it is available, and if so, where might I be able to
find it?

Cheers -

This email has been filtered by SMX.
For more information visit http://smxemail.com

*Mounts:* ES PMC-8 G11, Orion Atlas
*Scopes:* ES FCD100-80, GSO RC8, Orion XT10i
*Cameras:* QHY 8L, QHY163m, QHY5L-II, Polemaster
*Misc:* QHY FW, OAG
*Software:* NINA, PixInsight

Steve Lang

Thanks mate.

Cheers -

On 17/11/20 3:03 am, Wes Mcdonald wrote:
Steve

No the server is not ready.

Wes

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 12:40 AM Steve Lang <steve.lang@...> wrote:
Hey.

Back in August (I seem to recall) there was mention of a server version
of the Ascom driver being available soon.

I've checked these email groups and ES download site, but can't see
anything that suggests that this is here yet.

Just wondering if it is available, and if so, where might I be able to
find it?

Cheers -

This email has been filtered by SMX.
For more information visit http://smxemail.com

*Mounts:* ES PMC-8 G11, Orion Atlas
*Scopes:* ES FCD100-80, GSO RC8, Orion XT10i
*Cameras:* QHY 8L, QHY163m, QHY5L-II, Polemaster
*Misc:* QHY FW, OAG
*Software:* NINA, PixInsight

This email has been filtered by SMX. For more information visit smxemail.com