Topics

ASCOMPAD release - new versions

hubbell_jerry@...

I have discovered in the EQMOD Yahoo Group files section newer versions of ASCOMPAD. The link that I shared with everyone on SourceForge is a version from 2011, pretty old. The version I found is from last year.I will try and upload the setup program into our files section and hopefully provide a link for you to download it.I will see how that works. I have yet to install it, I am going to do that now.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

hubbell_jerry@...

I was finally able to upload the setup file. Here is the link

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

Brent Phillips

thank you

James Buck

Thanks for finding this Jerry.  However,  after uninstalling the older version, and installing this version, I still have the same issue of the mount continuing to move after releasing the control knob.  Do I need to delete some files that were left from the old version?

Also the ASCOM.ES_PMC8.DLL file.  After unzipping it, where do we need to place it?

Jim Buck

James Buck

I figured out where the .DLL file goes:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ASCOM\Telescope

Is this correct?