Topics

#astrophotography #iEXOS-100 #EXOS2 #iEXOS-100 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Jeff Snell

Flaming Star and Iris Nebula from last night.  Iris didn't turn out that well but my first attempt.  Can't tell if it's my processing or not enough light.  Critiques welcome.
Both shot at...
Exp: 3200 ISO/240s
40 light, 20 dark, 20 flat, 20 bias
Deep Sky Stacker/Photoshop

Taken with EXOS 2GT PMC Eight, ES ED 80 APO, Canon T5i, ASCOM POTH Hub, CdC, APT, PHD2.

Jeff

EXOS 2GT PMC-Eight w/Explore Stars
ES ED80mm APO
Celestron 8" Edge HD
Canon T5i w/ Spencer Camera Astro-mod
Polemaster, Orion Starshoot AutoGuider w/50mm Guidescope
ASCOM POTH Hub, CdC, APT, PHD2

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:49 AM James Hubbard via groups.io <jamesmhubbard440=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just wanted to share a few pics I have taken with my Exos2 PMC8 and also with my iexos100 PMC8 mounts. These are all single images with my Canon 60d

Wes Mcdonald

Jeff

Looks pretty good to me.  Iris needs a lot of exposures to bring it out.  Flaming star looks good!

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 7:39 PM Jeff Snell <Jeffery.snell1@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanks Wes.  That’s what I was thinking given it’s a reflection nebula.    I tried to process to pick up the dust lanes but to no avail.

On Oct 12, 2020, at 7:06 PM, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

[...]

<DSC_1284.jpg>
<1595115237917.jpg>
<1592655329648.jpg>