#astrophotography #iEXOS-100 #iEXOS-100 #astrophotography

Nihar Pattnaik

Here is my take on the new Nova in Cassiopeia, had a good visual session last night with my trusty old 5' newtonian. Picture taken with an achromat so please forgive the far from perfect color grading, , A week too late to join the party when the nova is way past its peak, but the weather really cleared up last night, possibly for the first time this year here in south eastern India. In fact the night was so transparent , I saw second magnitude stars literally above the treeline (Beta Grucis, Alpha Pavonis) thanks to the total lockdown.

iExos 100 PMC Eight mount
Bresser 102/460mm f/4.5 achromatic refractor
Orion Apex 90 Maksutov Cassegrain
Orion 130mm f/5 Newtonian
StarTracker 114 mm f/4.5 Newtonian
Canon EOS 1500D DSLR