Topics

ES G11 periodic error improvements

Jeremy Parker

Hi Sunil,

Thanks a lot for the feedback! It's a big improvement from the long streaks and wiggles in the star trails that I had to begin with. Considering the small remaining PE and wind that showed up in the guiding from that session, it at least proves I can get reasonable results even if things are not totally ideal. But I'll keep trying to optimize things, as this hobby seems like it should be a progression on many fronts over time. I believe I saw some of your images, and I was amazed what you were able to get. It's something to aspire to anyway...

Thanks,
Jeremy

David, Jerry,

I changed the subject line. Hope this is OK or more appropriate.

Regards,
Jeremy