Topics

ES G11 Update

Sunil Bhaskar Bhaskaran

Jerry,

         I have been able to test the mount extensively and I am happy to say that the issues seem to have been resolved. I am also missing the wavy washer in the RA as per the poll . For some reason I am unable to respond to the Yahoo groups messages and sent an email to yahoo regarding this. I am uploading some the images I managed to take with the mount : https://imgur.com/a/vCVaP

Phd2 Guidelog : http://www.filedropper.com/phd2guidelog2018-03-18201741

Phd2 Screen shot : https://imgur.com/a/O6ffI

  Thanks for the constant guidance and support Jerry. Looking forward to meeting you & the gang at NEAF. Too bad I will miss the PMC8 conference.

P.S : Sorry for link forwarding but I am unable to attach any documents. The icon is greyed out.

Sunil

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi Sunil,

These are awesome images!! I am sure others in the group will be inspired by your great work. I think the guiding is about the best I have seen out of any G11 PMC-Eight mount. You work is very impressive, I am going to share it with Scott Roberts and Greg Bragg.

Thanks again! I am glad your mount is working like it should now.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.