Topics

EXOS2-GT with PMC-Eight - PHD2 RA Calibration Failed: star did not move enoug

Keith Krayanek

Jerry,

Yes, since you helped me over the phone to adjust the firmware in the PMC-Eight to work with this ZWO camera for guiding, it has worked fine each time.  I have gotten up to ten minutes auto guided before.  Could not do longer because of sky glow.

I have Pole Master and did an alignment with it before I started.

The only time that the calibration in PHD2 failed was before you adjusted the firmware to work with this camera, after that, no problems at all until this Saturday.

I used Explore Stars via WiFi, and PHD2 via ST4 wire from Camera to mount.  This has worked fine before.

I attached the image I got when I tried the star cross test.

Keith Krayanek

greenkey75@...