Topics

Exos-2 and ExploreStars.

Hi everyone.

I am using ExploreStars with my Exos-2pmc-eight for astrophotography, I know it’s not going to be brilliant as I don’t have any guiding either, but I can get good results normally. With a good polar align I usually get my targets central in my scope field of view. Now and again I do have to use the LRUD toggle in ExploreStars to adjust the target, when I do this it changes from point to track, then I press Sync. Is it better on point or track for exposures. Thanks. Mick.
--
Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.