From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of nico bers <nico101004@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:19:01 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Exos 2 question for ASCOM connection error

Hi
i keep getting the same error when I try to connect my Exos 2 to ASCOM
please help!! Image of the error is attached, I don’t know what it means!?

nico bers

Maybe...  com 3 is the port on the pmc eight that is connected to the laptop. Anyone have a picture of which ports they use for what  ra dec ASCOM...?

Ryan Martin

Are you running any other astronomy related programs or anything else that may be using COM3?