Explore Scientific EXOS2-GT-PMC can Auto Guide 30 sec two 600 sec with very low RMS

Micheal

Christopher

   From dates on the link below it would of been V2.

   Note remembering back you have to use the notes and do all the steps. The most import en being to turn each of the RA and Rec the 360 deg as I didn't the first time and ended up with binding 90 deg from where is started and had to do it all over. 2nd I had a small spur on the slot where you tight the screw when tightening up the worm gear. I had to remove with a small diamond file then it tighten up with out slipping of the spur.  Also I used the moly Grease from the note as I live in Minnesota and can get cold here. Working with it I believe it should handle the cold. Go slow, keep screw and little parts in a container that will not tip over. No fun look for them on the floor and the seem to travel a long ways if you do.

Micheal

Thanks again, so did you use that doc "https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/MAIN/files/User%20Contributions/EXOS2PMC8_TuningNotes_v2.pdf"?

Or did you tune with some other info, sorry I am new here and really thank everyone here!

Christopher