Explore Scientific Montering iEXOS-100 PMC-8 Wi-Fi GoTo #Android

Patrick

This is crap so nowe I must buy a new tablet with android 10 because the last version is not working on mine KitKat tablet anymore
You can taking a assemble to Skysafari that's stil working even in mine tablet for mine other scoop and also the updates
So I done with this model and go to sell it and buy a other one but no iexos-100 anymore

Wes Mcdonald

Patrick

The older version of Explorestars works fine on KitKat I. Relive and is available from the web site.

Give this a try

Patrick

Also ES just announced their new iPhone and android phone app of Explorestars.  It is also tablet capable.  Not sure if it will work in KitKat though.  Should be out early 2022 or before.

It is advertised in sky and telescope November addition. Also it is discussed in episode 171 of their web cast that came out yesterday.

Patrick

Hello Wes
I downloading it and also database
but when I starts the app he can not find the database I installed as I doing the first time and that was working before the update but nowe its not working for me anymore
Grt Patrick

Op wo 22 sep. 2021 18:32 schreef Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...>:

Patrick

The older version of Explorestars works fine on KitKat I. Relive and is available from the web site.

Give this a try

Patrick

So it has always been a bit of a trick to get the database in the right place.  I do t have the correct directory tree with me but can find it shortly and send it to you. Once it’s all proper it will work I believe.

Meanwhile make sure the path shown on the setup page for the database is the same as where the database is saved and that if it is in the sd card the card is enabled.

Chris Hanson

Mine is C:\Documents\ExploreStars

Wes Mcdonald

Patrick:

This is the directory structure you should see at the root of the SD card:

image.png
Explorestars will find it if it is all here as shown.  I hope.
Wes.

Patrick

Hello Wes
I have tried it the whole day  and  mine sd card is on and everything thing is in the same map but when I open the app he do not load the catalogs I dodnt gave this problem before the update  and nowe this is the reason for me to stop with the iexos-100 it was a good mouth for me but nowe I done with it I go to sell it and go for a other one that is comparteble with skysafari because with mine other mouth with skysafari I dodnt have this issue on mine tablet
Grt Patrick