Topics

Explore Stars - Android App Progress

Jennifer Shelly

Hello:

I apologize if this is a redundant question, but any updates on the status of the Explore Stars Android app?
What is the expected completion time frame?  Is there a beta version available that we can test?

Warmest regards,

Jennifer

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, no need to apologize. We have been doing some final testing over the past month, plus tweaking the features a bit. It should be released next week in fact. The initial release will be posted on the ExploreStars.com website as a download. There will be instructions on how to load it onto an SMD card and install it on your tablet. We still have to work out some issues with posting on the Google Play store, but we thought it was important to go ahead and release it on the ExploreStars.com website.

Keep checking the ExploreStars.com website.

Thanks for you interest in the Android app

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.