Topics

Files

CYRIL BONNETT

Hi

Anyone else having problems accessing the file folder, I can access the rest.

Cyril

hubbell_jerry@...

I am having trouble getting to it also. These groups seem to have problems all the time.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

David Pickett

I am not an advocate of Yahoo groups, but others
that I am in do not have problems with files.
They have problems with not accepting attachments!

David

At 19:45 25-03-18, hubbell_jerry@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

I am having trouble getting to it also. These
groups seem to have problems all the time.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

CYRIL BONNETT

I am a member of eight groups some for a very long time and they seem fine its just the last two groups which included ESPMC.

I’ve never had problems before but a search early on his evening shows that it’s been a long ongoing problem for some.

I am not an advocate of Yahoo groups, but others
that I am in do not have problems with files.
They have problems with not accepting attachments!

David

At 19:45 25-03-18, hubbell_jerry@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

>I am having trouble getting to it also. These
>groups seem to have problems all the time.
>
>Jerry Hubbell
>Director Electrical Engineering
>Explore Scientific, LLC.

CYRIL BONNETT

Hi Jerry

If you click on files and then do a search,  I used PMC, it lists the files, loads of groups have been reporting the same problem.

Cyril