Firmware update #FIRMWARE

Jack B

I have just installed latest firmware update (20A01.1)

All seemed well until I tried to use the direction control in Cartes du Ciel.
Never had the problem before but now as soon as I click on NSE or W  CdC just freezes and PMC8 loses con and has to be restarted.
The only thing changed is the install of the New Firmware kit.
Tried reinstalling old driver and previous firmware but problem persists.
Any ideas anyone ?
help!

Wes Mcdonald

Jack

Did you remember to connect CDC to poth hub, not Es ascom driver.  Poth only connected to mount.