Topics

G11 PMC-Eight Auto-Guiding Performance at MSRO with ZWO camera

hubbell_jerry@...

Here are a couple of screenshots of the calibration and guiding performance of the G11 we have installed in the MSRO. This testing was performed about a year ago. We don't typically use an auto-guider on the G11 mount as we have the Telescope Drive Master installed that provides excellent drive rate correction so that we can image up to 10 minutes UNGUIDED.

The images are in the photos G11 album, but here are the links

Director Electrical Engineering

Explore Scientific, LLC.

hubbell_jerry@...

Apparently Yahoo Groups reduces the size of these images when uploading. I don't get that. They weren't that big in the first place, less than 1 Mb each. This is annoying also.

Jerry Hubbell