Topics

G-11 PMC8 Case

W. Christopher Moses

Hi,

I've been looking around at Pelican and other cases to put the G-11 PMC 8 in.  Anybody found a good set-up yet?

Michael Fulbright

I've seen people recommend this for other mounts:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-35-in-Mobile-Job-Box-222167/205053257

You'd have to make up your own foam but the price is nice.

Michael

On 11/12/2017 4:35 PM, chris_moses@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

Hi,

I've been looking around at Pelican and other cases to put the G-11 PMC 8 in.  Anybody found a good set-up yet?

W. Christopher Moses

Thanks,
I'll check it out.
Usually what I do with such things is just find a box that will house the original packaging.  The hard foam with my G-11 was nice.  I'm still using it.  In fact, I'm still lugging around the original box it was shipped in, lol.