Topics

Getting Hooked up

Henry Staub

Had this working before but now I can not connect  to telescope.  I hope Someone can help. Thanks.
--
Henry Staub

Tyler Bowman - Explore Scientific Customer Service

Henry im confused are you not using the the ASIAIR if you could clarify id appreciate it 

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Henry Staub via groups.io <hkstaub@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 4:10 PM
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io <MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io>
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Getting Hooked up

Had this working before but now I can not connect  to telescope.  I hope Someone can help. Thanks.
--
Henry Staub

--

1458310636860_logo.png

Tyler Bowman - Customer Service

Office   +1(866) 252-3811 Ext: 516

Fax        +1(479) 717-2898

Wes Mcdonald

Henry

Press the connect button on the hub.

Wes

--
Wes, Southport NC
EXos2-GT PMC-8, iExos 100
ES ED 127, 10" LX200GPS+wedge, Astro-Tech 8" Newt, ETX-90, 60mm no-name guide scope ~ 260mm FL
Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG, ZWO 290MM, D5300 astro modified
Nina, Bootcamped Mac Mini control computer, RDP to iMAC
110 amp hour lead acid deep discharge battery for field power
Electrical Engineer, Retired

Henry Staub

I spent a few hours messing around then decided to start over.  I posted picture .of box with cables plugged in and the CM. Well I used the virgin cable I was not able to connect. I had an old issue of The Sky and tried that and it worked?to
I am thinking about swapping the neutered Dtr cable into ASI box and that leaves me adding 12V power to ASI.

Tyler Bowman - Explore Scientific Customer Service

866-252-3811 and call EXT 516 on monday and ill try to figure out whats going on.

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Henry Staub via groups.io <hkstaub@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 7:48 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Getting Hooked up

I spent a few hours messing around then decided to start over.  I posted picture .of box with cables plugged in and the CM. Well I used the virgin cable I was not able to connect. I had an old issue of The Sky and tried that and it worked?to
I am thinking about swapping the neutered Dtr cable into ASI box and that leaves me adding 12V power to ASI.

--

1458310636860_logo.png

Tyler Bowman - Customer Service

Office   +1(866) 252-3811 Ext: 516

Fax        +1(479) 717-2898