From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Henry Staub via groups.io <hkstaub@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 4:10 PM
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io <MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io>
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Getting Hooked up

Had this working before but now I can not connect  to telescope.  I hope Someone can help. Thanks.
--
Henry Staub

--

1458310636860_logo.png

Tyler Bowman - Customer Service

Office   +1(866) 252-3811 Ext: 516

Fax        +1(479) 717-2898

Wes Mcdonald

Henry

Press the connect button on the hub.

Henry Staub

I spent a few hours messing around then decided to start over.  I posted picture .of box with cables plugged in and the CM. Well I used the virgin cable I was not able to connect. I had an old issue of The Sky and tried that and it worked?to
I am thinking about swapping the neutered Dtr cable into ASI box and that leaves me adding 12V power to ASI.

Tyler Bowman - Explore Scientific Customer Service

866-252-3811 and call EXT 516 on monday and ill try to figure out whats going on.