Topics

locked Help wIth ASIAir Pro setup on PMC8. #EXOS2

Henry Staub

I would appreciate info on how to setup AsiAir Pro on EXOS2.  I have the mount working under PMC8 and need to understand how the two wifi networks configure.  If there is a SOP available please let me know.  Thanks for your kind help.

Hank

Alberto Rivas Sendra

I have the ASIAIR Pro connected by serial port and is working fine with the ESPMC-Eight mount.

Regards, Alberto

Mario

Link to iExos and ASIAir setup doc...

Written with the iExos 100 in mind...but approach should be similar...just replace the firmware for your mount.

Located under
  •  /MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
  •  / Files
  •  /
  • User Contributions

  • Regards,

    Mario

    --
    Regards,

    Mario
    Streetsville, Ontario

    Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
    Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
    Computer: ASIAir
    Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
    Utility Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
    Image Processing Software: Photoshop

    Henry Staub

    Thanks.  Are you referring to the PMC8 controller box?  This is the DB9 connection.  The other end (USB2) is plugged intp the ASIAir Pro. The cable is an FTDI cable and and I have read that you need to flip the pin on the DB9??  before I do that I want to check out what I am looking at on the ASIAir software screen because there are several options.  What does the Mount screen read on your setup?  Thanks

    Henry Staub

    Alberto I want you to know I have an EXOS2,