Hey!!!!

Ross

Hoping to learn all I can about the mounts and PMC 8

Welcome, Ross!

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2, Serial
Scopes: SW 130P-DS, SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide

Wes Mcdonald

Hi Ross

Glad to have you in the forum.  Please fill out your signature blocks on all subgroups you have joined.

Euan Milne

Mounts: ES PMC-8 IEXOS-100
Scopes: TAL-1
Cameras:  Canon 1200D, Canon 70-210mm,  Tamron 150-600mm, 50mm prime.
Msc: 12V Powerbank
Software: ExploreStars, SharpCap, All Sky Plate Solver

James Ball

Welcome, hope we can help alone the way :)
--
James Ball
Dawson Springs, Ky