Topics

How Do You Rate Explore Scientific? #ExploreScientific

Glen <glenilacqua@...>

Just left my review. I had to respond to a link sent to my email. But once I did, it was good. Best of luck Jerry!

Glen 

On Monday, November 25, 2019, 01:52:34 PM EST, Dan Kahraman <dkahra213@...> wrote:

I am a Canadian Thing too!

Dan Kahraman

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 13:47, Chris Tardif <christardif@...> wrote:
The BBB kicked mine back...something about my identity...Maybe its a Canadian thing.
--
Mounts: Explore Scientific IEXOS-100 w Celestron CG5 tripod, iOptron CEM 40
Scopes: Explore Scientific FCD-100 ED-102CF, Various Canon lenses, ZWO mini-guidescope, StarField 60mm guide-scope.
CameraASI120MM Mini (mono), Altair GPCAM 130
Control PC: Intel NUC
Loc: 44 -79

Well, the reviews are piling up on the BBB site.   Much better :-)

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide
Cameras:  Nikon D5300, Altair GPCAM2-IMX224C
Software: ASCOM, CdC, AstroTortilla, BYN Pro, Sharpcap, PHD2
Computer:  Thinkpad x230, Win7Pro/64

Darryl Ellis

Here goes mine:

I have been an Explore Scientific customer since getting serious with my astronomy hobby for the last seven years.  Their products have always been some of the best available, and though I have purchased products from other industry manufacturers, I have always desired the ones from Explorer Scientific.

They not only provide the highest level of quality, but also the highest level of support and customer service.  In several cases, when attempting to address a potential issue or to inquire about a specific technical feature, one of the company leaders respond.  I have corresponded with two of the top leaders on more than one occasion.

What really sold me is that after purchasing one of their newer mounts second hand, they still offered support and technical advise though I was not the originally owner.  That is going above and beyond.  I now own not only the mount, but one of their higher level telescopes as well.  And because their equipment keeps its value, I have been able to sell anything I purchased from them at very good prices while giving value to the buyer.

When I am ready and able to step up to a larger telescope or additional eyepieces, you can be assured I will look to Explore Scientific first.

Respectfully submitted.,

DHE
--

DHEllis59, Dover, DE
Explorer Scientific 102mm CF EDT 
Astro Tech RC 6 w Pegasus Focus Cube,
Orion ST 80 Guidescope
QHY 5 III 290c Guide Camera 
Explorer Scientific EXOS GT 2 With PMC Eight Controller,
Orion XT8 with Nexus II DSC via Sky Safari Pro,
Celestron Luminous 31mm, Meade MWA 10mm, and 5mm EPs
Celestron Skymaster 15x70 binoculars,
20/20 or better vision in both eyes due to recent cataract surgery!!!
"The LORD by wisdom founded the earth, By understanding He established the heavens" - Proverbs 3:19