iEXOS-100 3D Printed 'Pole Master' Mount

Alex Z.

Hello fellow iEXOS-100 mount owners,

I created a snap-in 'Pole Master' mount for the iEXOS-100. I offer it as a humble gift to the community. Happy Holidays!!

You can find more information here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jrp-Kv7I1M&feature=youtu.be

Download the 3D model here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4694356

If you find this helpful let me know?

Thanks,

Alex Zarvis
Blackstar Observatory

Wes Mcdonald

Excellent Alex.  Excellent.  Gonna get it made at 3D hubs.

Aaron Thompson

Nice work,  I like how you used the support tree to solve for keep the center peg round and the curved surface smooth.