iExos 100 azimuth adjuster #polaralignment Small thing that can give you problems #polaralignment

Micheal

I've had the azimuth adjuster for over a year and had been working just fine.
I don't break my setup down when done each night I just pick it up and carry it in the house. This has been working fine for me but
did notice that It could be hard to adjust. Long story short we are going on a two-week trip and in breaking my setup down to pack up and take with I found that the screw that holds the vertical pin in place for left and right adjustment was loose. Will be adding this to my checklist of things to check each night. Should take care of the small issue I was having.

Micheal

Mount: IExos-100 and EXOS2GT both running PMC-Eight version 20A01.
Scope: iOptron Photron 150mm RC OTA w/ focuser, Svbony 503 80mm f7 w/ Orion 0.8 field flattener and focuser
Scope: Celestron 150mm C6n f7 w/motor focuser controlled w/ FCUSB Motor Controller
Guide scope: Svbony 50 mm on 80mm Scope
Guide scope: Svbony 60 mm guide Scope on 150 mm Scopes
Cameras: Canon T7, ZWO 224, ZWO 120mm, ZWO 120 MC