locked Iexos 100 PMC Eight and Asiair plus #iEXOS-100

Marty

Hi

I'm using the mount mentioned and bought an Asiair plus and I am wondering what type of cable I need to get the Asiair plus to recognise the mount?

And any particular dovetail bar to mount a scope and Asiair plus to?

I'm a beginner and haven't really gotten a clue to be honest.

Thanks for your help in advance

Wes Mcdonald

Hi Marty

For ASI air questions it is best to join the applications sub group.  This is where non-pmc8 questions are posted and responded to, and where the asi air users will help you out.

EXos2-GT PMC-8, iExos 100, ESG11
ES ED 127+MoonLite Focuser, 10" LX200GPS+ MoonLite focuser+wedge, Astro-Tech 8" Newt, ETX-90, 60mm no-name guide scope ~ 260mm FL
Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG, ZWO 290MM, D5300 astro modified, ASI071 cooled OSC, ASI MM290 guide camera

Marty

Thank you

I will post there

Marty

Hi and sorry, could you send me the link to that sub group? I'm having a bit of trouble finding it here?

Harry

https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/PMC-EightApplication

Harry
Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ST3 Tripod

Guide: ZWO 30mm Mini, ZWO ASI120MM-Mini
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Affinity Photo, SkySafari Plus
Cameras: ZWO 533MC Pro, Nikon D5500 (UV/IR Mod), D600
Misc: Rokinon 135mm F2 Lens, ES USB Power Bank
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance