Import restrictions iEXOS-100 #iEXOS-100

drunovikov@...

HI!

I was about to buy an iEXOS-100 from B&H but when I filled in the shipping details (I'm from Mexico), I found an alert warning that some countries may have import restrictions for wireless devices.

I wanted to know if someone from the group or someone from the Explore Scientific team could help me.
I do not know if you have sent a mount with PMC-Eight to Mexico and if you had customs problems with it. I have been reading for a couple of hours about the import legislation of wireless devices in Mexico but it is full of ambiguities.

Thank you. Greetings

Hi Drunovikov,

The wireless device we use in the iEXOS100 is used all over the world and this is the first I have heard about any issues, We ship our mounts to dealers all over the world. Perhaps one of our customers in Mexico can speak to your issue. It could be something specific to B&H also.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data