Import restrictions iEXOS-100 #iEXOS-100

drunovikov@...

HI!

I was about to buy an iEXOS-100 from B&H but when I filled in the shipping details (I'm from Mexico), I found an alert warning that some countries may have import restrictions for wireless devices.

I wanted to know if someone from the group or someone from the Explore Scientific team could help me.
I do not know if you have sent a mount with PMC-Eight to Mexico and if you had customs problems with it. I have been reading for a couple of hours about the import legislation of wireless devices in Mexico but it is full of ambiguities.

Thank you. Greetings

Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering

Hi Drunovikov,

The wireless device we use in the iEXOS100 is used all over the world and this is the first I have heard about any issues, We ship our mounts to dealers all over the world. Perhaps one of our customers in Mexico can speak to your issue. It could be something specific to B&H also.
--
Jerry Hubbell
Vice President of Engineering

Explore Scientific, LLC.
jrh at explorescientific.com

www.explorescientificusa.com
1010 S. 48th Street
Springdale, AR 72762
1-866-252-3811

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data
             Remote Observatories for Amateur Astronomers: Using High-Powered Telescopes From Home

Mark Slade Remote Observatory (MSRO) IAU MPC W54 Equipment
Wilderness, VA
Mounts
: ES PMC-Eight G11 + Telescope Drive Master (TDM)
Scopes: ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras:  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc: 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,
Red, V-band Photometric, Diffuser, 200 lpmm Spectral Grating

Software: MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ, AutoStakkert!