Topics

Interview on Astronomy.FM on Wednesday, January 24th 9PM EST

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi all,

I will be on the Space Pirate Radio program with Marty Kunz on Astronomy.FM tomorrow night at 9PM EST. I will be talking to Marty about the new products at Explore Scientific including the latest on the PMC-Eight. I will also be talking about the recent work at the Mark Slade Remote Observatory (MSRO).

http://astronomy.fm/space-pirates/

Tune in if you are interested.

Thanks

Jerry Hubbell

Director Electrical Engineering

Explore Scientific, LLC.

David Pickett

Very interesting -- and fine for those on EST, but I am on UTC+1, which means your broadcast will be in the middle of the night for me. Is there a way of accessing the interview later? If not, could someone record it and post an MP3 file?

David

<http://astronomy.fm/space-pirates/>http://astronomy.fm/space-pirates/

Tune in if you are interested.

Thanks

Jerry Hubbell

hubbell_jerry@...

The program is repeated every 4 hours I believe for 24 hours so you can catch it at a later time. Check the website for the rebroadcast times.

David Pickett

Jerry (or someone else who knows),

Could you provide a more specific url for the archived programme, please? I have tried several times; but have been unable to access it.

Many thanks,

David

At 06:54 24-01-18, hubbell_jerry@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

The program is repeated every 4 hours I believe for 24 hours so you can catch it at a later time. Check the website for the rebroadcast times.

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi David,

Initially the only way to hear the show after the live version is to listen to the rebroadcast every 4 hours. Unfortunately this is only done for 24 hours. I will post the archive link here when I get it from the producer.

Thanks

Jerry