Topics

Introduction to the Explore Scientific PMC-Eight

hubbell_jerry@...

Welcome to the Explore Scientific PMC-Eight group! This group is for you, our customers to ask questions and discuss anything and everything about the new PMC-Eight mount control system. The PMC-Eight product line is the basis for the OpenGOTO Community, the open-source community for anyone interested in developing applications for the PMC-Eight Control System. I will be posting more on the OpenGOTO community in the future. In the meantime, please make yourself at home, I look forward to your questions and comments! I have included a poll if you wish to let us know what you think about the PMC-Eight.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.