Topics

Jerry's problem

David Pickett

Jerry,

I dont think the problem is as you have analysed
it. Maybe YOU dont see your postings; but this is
the THIRD copy of this one that I have received. So it works for me!

Am I alone in this, or did others get Jerry's post three times?

I'll add that something is odd: I am a member of
three Yahoo groups, and nobody complains about
this specific problem in the other two.

Sorry not to be able to offer a solution; but on
the basis of the above facts, I am pleased to aver that there must be one!

Best,

David

At 17:41 12-04-18, hubbell_jerry@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

This is my second attempt to post this response.

Jeremy,
What you have described are mount position
limits, which have been around since the
beginning. Mount limits are not part of the
original ASCOM API so I did not implement them.
Mount limits are available in some ASCOM client
programs such as Maxim DL, but are probably best
implemented in the driver itself. I can look add
this to my list of improvements for the driver.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

Sunil Bhaskar Bhaskaran

Jeremy,Jerry,

    Its happening to me also. My posts are being sporadic when I am trying to post. Initially I was forbidden from posting any messages. Now its sporadic. Its happening to my local club yahoo group too so I am guessing its a yahoo thing.

Sunil

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018, 4:48 PM David Pickett yahoo@... [ESPMC-Eight] <ESPMC-Eight@...> wrote:

Jerry,

I dont think the problem is as you have analysed
it. Maybe YOU dont see your postings; but this is
the THIRD copy of this one that I have received. So it works for me!

Am I alone in this, or did others get Jerry's post three times?

I'll add that something is odd: I am a member of
three Yahoo groups, and nobody complains about
this specific problem in the other two.

Sorry not to be able to offer a solution; but on
the basis of the above facts, I am pleased to aver that there must be one!

Best,

David

At 17:41 12-04-18, hubbell_jerry@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

>This is my second attempt to post this response.
>
>Jeremy,
>What you have described are mount position
>limits, which have been around since the
>beginning. Mount limits are not part of the
>original ASCOM API so I did not implement them.
>Mount limits are available in some ASCOM client
>programs such as Maxim DL, but are probably best
>implemented in the driver itself. I can look add
>this to my list of improvements for the driver.
>
>Jerry Hubbell
>Director Electrical Engineering
>Explore Scientific, LLC.

CYRIL BONNETT

Same here, I have received all the posts although I have them diverted to a folder in outlook.

Cyril

From: ESPMC-Eight@... Sent: 12 April 2018 22:48
To: ESPMC-Eight@...
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Jerry's problem