Topics

Keep getting booted out of App after pushing any alignment option...

dfbaenziger@...

Is this failsafe? Have I not performed a required step? The app immediately closes after pushing alignment. I also have no catalog (it's just a blank template screen). I have re-uploaded app with same result.

Lol. I'm sorta over using this fine instrument as a push-to. Any help from someone more savvy than me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks All! :)

W.F.

Hi dfbenziger,
have you download the database by https://explorescientificusa.com/pages/android-os-download
read this page and follow the steps.
If you have allready downloaded the database make sure that you give the explore stars app the permission to use extern datas.
I also had not found the catalogs at first but then i read the manual again and gave the permission for the app.
Greetings Wolfgang.

dfbaenziger@...

Wolfgang, you are awesome! Thank you for the helpful link and giving me a bearing - I will follow the steps and ensure I set up permissions on app/tablet accordingly.

Kind Regards - Dan