From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Conan <tanconan2000@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 10:04 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] modify pole Master adapter for I exos 100

As there is no Master pole adapter for the I exos 100 I decided to use an adapter from another mount and modify it It was very simple, I made a template of the shape of the frame and then file the adapter to the same shape then glue the adapter with a two component glue and it has been tight and strong I hope this helps someone