Montage #alignment

Patrick

Hallo,
I have the pmc 8 with eifi,
I jussing it on mine android tablet
But  Howe is 2- of 3-sterren alligmant working on a tablet ?
I have the program als on mine pc and there is the button sync and allign on this star  but on a tablet I can not find it

Wes Mcdonald

Patrick

In Android, when you start the the alignment procedure from the settings page, the first star will appear on the main page.  If you have disabled the auto slew on settings page you press goto button and the mount will move to the star.  After centering the star you must press the ENTER button that is one of the three under the star map.   Do this for the two or three stars.   Do not use the SYNC button for 2-3 star alignment.  It is used for coordinating the mount coordinates with a known object centered in the eyepiece.