Topics

Mount Limits in the ASCOM Driver

hubbell_jerry@...

This is my second attempt to post this response.

Jeremy,
What you have described are mount position limits, which have been around since the beginning. Mount limits are not part of the original ASCOM API so I did not implement them. Mount limits are available in some ASCOM client programs such as Maxim DL, but are probably best implemented in the driver itself. I can look add this to my list of improvements for the driver.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

Jeremy Parker

Thanks Jerry, I did get both your messages on this. That would be a great addition to the driver!

Jeremy