Topics

Moving the EXOS2 tuning notes? #EXOS2

Jerry,

There was a thread on subforums a few days ago, where you mentioned that the join rate for subforums was low.

And...today, we have a thread re: folks looking for my tuning notes and likely not finding them due to file permissions, because they haven't signed up for MOUNTS.  Putting it in MOUNTS seemed like a good idea at the time, but this isn't the first time members have had trouble with this.

I'm thinking I should just remove it from MOUNTS/Files and instead put it in MAIN/Files/User Contributions.

Thoughts?  And are you ok for storage budget if I do that?

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 05:21 PM, Robert Hoskin wrote:
Thoughts?  And are you ok for storage budget if I do that?

I think that moving the file to the Main files is fine. It would be great if new users would read and heed the sticky Main forum messages, but you can't force it.
I say go for it.

Thanks

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Shailendra Sharma <sshailendrasharma@...>

Morning guys,

is there a way to check tracking during the day? I added a few dew heaters and knocked my guiding from 0.70 to 5.45 and had lots if issues last night. So will rebalanced and try again. Also I need to adjust the ra lock. Do we have a vid or docs?

Thanks
Chox

jrh at explorescientific.com

jrh at explorescientific.com