My EXOS 2 PMC-8 is working fine!

Camarieu

Since most messages are regarding different problems asking for help, just wanted to share my " everything is working fine with my mount"!, using it with Sharpcap and Stellarium via Ascom HUB (Remotely controlled with Google Desk)!
--
Carlos M Arieu
Cypress, Tx

Wes Mcdonald

Thanks Carlos!

Walter Vinci

Mine works very well too :) . Never tuned it, but after I switched to multi star guiding and 0.5sec exposures guiding is very consistent, it just works most of the time. More time spent thinking about the subject and less on issues.

Walter

On Sep 22, 2021, at 3:57 AM, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

Thanks Carlos!

———

Walter Vinci

ES EXOS2-GT PMC-Eight
ES ED80
Starfield 0.8 Field Flattener/Reducer.
ZWO ASI290mm-mini & Orion 50mm Guide Scope
Canon EOS Rebel SL1
SharpCap, APT, PHD2, SiriL, Stellarium