Topics

New file uploaded to ESPMC-Eight

ESPMC-Eight@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ESPMC-Eight
group.

File : /ES_PMC8 ASCOM Driver Setup_2018_02_19.zip
Uploaded by : hubbell_jerry <hubbell_jerry@...>
Description : Updated Explore Scientific PMC-Eight ASCOM Driver. Includes Pulse-Guiding functionality, Tracking Rate Selection from the driver setup dialog box, fully tested User Park Setting (Home position is the NCP. Park position is defaulted to the NCP, but you can set it anywhere you like. Other miscellaneous changes were made to clean up a few loose ends. I expect this version to perform better.

Let me know if you have any comments or questions.
Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC
jrh@...