Topics

Nice Web site with a cool Polar alignment Method #TECHNICAL #polaralignment

Wes Mcdonald

Folks,

Ran across this.  It may be of interest.  Can't say if it is easy or hard, but it sure looks pretty easy.  Hopefully the minor excursions in thought will not offend anyone.

http://www.shadycrypt.com/pages/Polar/Polar.htm

Wes.

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG
Electrical Engineer, Retired

W. Christopher Moses

Thanks for the info.
I suspect that programs like Sharpcap and PoleMaster use a calculation that is very similar to this.
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11, Losmandy AZ8
Scopes: Tak FSQ 106 EDX4, AT 115, WO Star 71, Mallincam RC6

Gord Farmer

Using the supplied password why won’t the PMC8 connect ????