Topics

Notes for fine tuning EXOS2 PMC8

Nemesis2a

Hello everyone!

I have read there are notes to fine tune EXOS2 PMC8, but have no clue where to find them. There was a link in one of the disscussions recently that took me to the home page. Can someone please point me in the right direction, or add the proper link to it?
Thanks!
Terry Laraman

Mario

Hi Terry, here's the link that was shared with me when I asked the same question ...works perfectly.

Regards,

Mario

--
Regards,

Mario
Streetsville, Ontario

Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
Computer: ASIAir
Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
Utility Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
Image Processing Software: Photoshop

Terry,

You do need to be subscribed to the MOUNTS subforum to reach its files section, so if it doesn't work for you, try that.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020, at 10:42, Mario wrote:
[...]

Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide
Cameras:  Nikon D5300, Altair GPCAM2 290M
Computer:  Thinkpad x230, Win7Pro/64

Thomas Olson

Hi Bob,
Seems to be missing now.
https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/MOUNTS/files

On 8/31/20 8:44 AM, Robert Hoskin wrote:
[...]

We'd had a number of folks not subscribe to MOUNTS, and then not be able to use the link to find the file, so I moved it over to MAIN, which everyone ends up subscribed to:

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020, at 16:16, Thomas Olson wrote:
Hi Bob,
Seems to be missing now.

[...]

Attachments:
  • mounts_files.jpg