sticky PLEASE JOIN the SYSHELP, MOUNTS, DEV, and WikiSubmissions SubGroups #ExploreScientific

This is a reminder to PLEASE JOIN AND POST IN THE SYSHELP, MOUNTS, DEV,  and WikiSubmissions SubGroups IF you are interested in these areas and are a new user.

Thanks!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Aaron

How?

I assume you mean "how do you join the subgroups?"  On the left menu you should find the Subgroups item. Click that and select the subgroup from the list and join it.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Jim

This is my first post on the forum.  My information is below.  I tried to paste this into my bio information, but the text disappears.

Jim Boyd, retired pathologist and latecomer to astrophotography
Charlottesville, VA

Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2, Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro
Scopes: Astrotech AT72EDii, ES 127mm CF FCD100 ED, Astrotech 0.8 reducer field flattener
Cameras:  Canon M200 mirrorless astro-modified
Software: ASCOM, CdC, BYEOS, ASTAP, Sharpcap, PHD2, Gimp, Siril, ACDSee pro,
Prodigital Software AstroFlat Pro, Topaz Denoise, Topaz Sharpen

Welcome, Jim!

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2, Serial
Scopes: SW 130P-DS, SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide