Topics

moderated sticky Please provide a Display Name on your account if you do not have one listed #ExploreScientific

I would like to remind everyone that under our TERMS OF SERVICE item 6, you are requested to provide a display name, not just an email address. This promotes a friendlier atmosphere and lets us all address each other as we would in the real world. Please, if you currently do not have a name on your account settings include it.

Thanks again everyone for being a member of this forum, and I very much appreciate everyone's participation and support.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Robert Parks

Test

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019, 10:15 AM Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that under our TERMS OF SERVICE item 6, you are requested to provide a name, not just an email address. This promotes a friendlier atmosphere and lets us all address each other as we would in the real world. Please, if you currently do not have a name on your account settings include it.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Robert Scott Parks - Northwest Arkansas, USA

Mount: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT WITH PMC-8
Polar Finder: EXOS II integrated with illuminated reticle
Telescope: Explore Scientific 127mm f/7.5 FCD1 Air-Spaced Triplet ED APO Refractor
Finder: Telrad
Hardware: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7"
Steering Software: ExploreStars App

Marc West

Jerry

Where do users update their display name....

Regards Marc

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 12:12 PM, Marc West wrote:
Where do users update their display name....
Hi Mark,
If you click on Subscription on the left hand menu, it will show your information. Hit the Group Profile button and then hit Edit Group Profile and you should be able to add your display name. You need to do this on each of the subgroups as they are separate

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data