Hello, I have the exactly same problem as Naim Conrad Vilabrera mentioned before (https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/MAIN/topic/34241566). No connection in any way possible, green LED remains off. Was there any solution found?

Hi Pavel,

Sorry you are having these issues. I suggest you send it back to Bresser Germany. I assume you bought if from them. They should be able to test the mount and fix it for you.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Pavel

Yes, I am in contact with them. Just wanted to avoid unneccesary trouble caused by some trivial issue, such as bad contact in the power adapter connector (but I suppose the red LED would not turn on at all). Maybe it would be enough to send just the bare controller instead of the huge and heavy package - but I will arrange it somehow with them.
Thanks,
Pavel