Topics

PMC-Eight Awarded Sky and Telescope Magazine Hot Product 2018!

hubbell_jerry@...

The Explore Scientific PMC-Eight control system has been awarded the prestigious Sky and Telescope Hot Product Award for 2018! I am very grateful for this award and look forward to delivering improvements and new PMC-Eight related products next year.

https://explorescientificusa.com/collections/pmc8goto/products/explore-scientific-losmandy-with-explore-scientific-pmc-8-ii-electronics-and-opengoto-software

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

David Pickett

Congratulations to all involved in designing
manufacturing and marketing PMC-Eight!

David

<https://explorescientificusa.com/collections/pmc8goto/products/explore-scientific-losmandy-with-explore-scientific-pmc-8-ii-electronics-and-opengoto-software>https://explorescientificusa.com/collections/pmc8goto/products/explore-scientific-losmandy-with-explore-scientific-pmc-8-ii-electronics-and-opengoto-software

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

r_hoskin@...

Congratulations!   Guess I'll have to pick up a copy of January now :-)

hubbell_jerry@...

Yes, it is a pretty small development team of 3 in which I am the principle engineer for the project. Also, of course as you mention, is the work the rest of our employees have done to package, market, deliver, and support the product. It takes the whole team to make this product a success, including the customers who support our effort such as yourselves. Thank you all for your support!