Topics

Pulse Guiding Firmware Update

Keith Krayanek

Jerry,

Do you know when the pulse guiding firmware update will be available?

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi David,

As I have mentioned in a previous message, we are actively working on an Android version of ExploreStars that will be going through initial testing in the next week or so. This is not a feature complete version of the application as yet. I will try and keep everyone up to date on this development.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC

hubbell_jerry@...

I am currently engaged in other priority work but I have been working on the firmware updates required for pulse-guiding and other feature updates. The ASCOM driver updates for pulse-guiding have not be started as yet. It will probably be at least a couple of months (hopefully by the end of the year at the latest) by the time the pulse-guiding function is complete and releasable for general use.