Registration

alandebrut

Hello,

I bought my Exos 2 about 9 months ago and like everything I buy I registered it online.
However I was reading a thread from 2019 from another user where Jerry mentioned about registering etc so I thought I would just go and check.

I logged in to the site using the password that my iMac remembers when I first set up my account.

My account opened up but showed no orders so I thought uh oh whats happened here, I opened up to look at registering and all the fields looked familiar so was pretty sure I had completed registering.

I bought my mount from a UK retailer and I am pretty sure it came from Germany.

I don't want to duplicate registering or my account so could ES advise me on a course of action please?

Thanks
Alan
--
Warrington
UK

Explore Scientific:  Telescope AR102, F6.5   Exos 2, PMC8
ZWO Electronic Auto-focuser   ZWO ASI Air Pro
ZWO ASI533 main camera   ZWO ASI120mm guide
QHY PoleMaster     Altair 290C

Celestron SE8 plus mount    Starsense
Sharpcap Pro,    CDC   Stellarium   APT   Firecapture
Canon 80D