Topics

Reminder - PMC Configuration utility

W. Christopher Moses

Hi,
With the release of the latest firmware, I just wanted to remind people that there is a tool to help upload the firmware.  It is in the Files/UserContributionsection:

https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/MAIN/files/User%20Contributions

It is called PMC8ConfigurationManager.zip

I'm working on an installer for it, but for now, just unzip it to wherever you would like.

Let me know how it works for you.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11, Losmandy AZ8
Scopes: Tak FSQ 106 EDX4, AT 115, WO Star 71, Mallincam RC6

Jeny@

Chris,
Thanks for the util. Update with it was smooth like butter on Win10 Home Edition machine!

- Jeny@

W. Christopher Moses

Great to hear, Jeny
Feel free to give me any feedback you might have about how to improve it.

Thank,
Chris
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11, Losmandy AZ8
Scopes: Tak FSQ 106 EDX4, AT 115, WO Star 71, Mallincam RC6
Cameras:  2x ZWO ASI1600MM-P, Nikon D5100, ZWO ASI 120
Msc: IF ONAG, Moonlight Nightcrawler, ZWO EFW
Software: PixInsights, TheSkyX Pro

W. Christopher Moses

There is a new version available.  Please see the sticky thread by Jerry for details.
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11, Losmandy AZ8
Scopes: Tak FSQ 106 EDX4, AT 115, WO Star 71, Mallincam RC6
Cameras:  2x ZWO ASI1600MM-P, Nikon D5100, ZWO ASI 120
Msc: IF ONAG, Moonlight Nightcrawler, ZWO EFW
Software: PixInsights, TheSkyX Pro

eric.harant@...

Hello,
I use PMC8 Configuration Manager to install ExploreStars Database.
It work fine but it  remove absolutly all filles in the "Pictures" directory. Leaving only empty sub folders
A  good PC cleaner !!!

Take care before using it.

Best regards
--
Eric
Nargis (45) France.

57 years old, Computer science engineer.
Some skills in sofware development (Windows / Unix)
Canon EOS 10D, 40D, 600D 1300D, EOS-R. + several lenses.
ToupTek IMX 294 cooled camera.
ZWO ASI120MM
BRESSER Messier AR-102xs/460, Bresser Messier AR-152S/760
Orion 80ED.
MAK INTES 713.
Meade LX200 GPS 10"
Old Losmandy G11.
SvBony 60mm x 240mm guide scope.

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Have you tried using a recovery tool such as Pandora Recovery to get the missing files back?

JR