Topics

Source Code

Dan Winn

Hi all.  The ASCOM driver source code in the PMC-8 SDK linked from explorestars.com and www.explorescientific.com/pmc-eight/ shows its last change as being:

"25-JUL-2016   GRH 1.2.0   RELEASE VERSION for BETA TESTING in FIELD"

Is there a more recent version of the SDK & source posted somewhere?  Also, are there plans to host the open source project in a version control system, such as github, that would facilitate submissions?

Thanks,

Dan

hubbell_jerry@...

I am working on updating the SDK with the latest version of the documents and code examples.  The complete source code project for the ASCOM driver is included in the recently released ASCOM driver installation available here in the Files section.

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

hubbell_jerry@...

The example source code and ASCOM driver project source code will not be available in a public repository such as GitHub, and will only be available via our website and other Explore Scientific distribution sites such as this forum. OpenGOTO users that develop source code and projects for the PMC-Eight are free to host and share their ideas and projects as they see fit using source sharing websites and repositories.