Topics

Test of image

David Pickett

Testing to see if an image is attached to this email. The image was 154kB when it left me.

David

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi David,

Yes I see the image as a thumbnail above the message. It looks like it is the proper size also. How did you get it to post?

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

hubbell_jerry@...

Here is the other image

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

David Pickett

Jerry,

I dont mess about with the Yahoo web interface. I
set my preferences there to "individual emails",
and they get sent to the box at my fugato.com
website, from where I POP them to my desktop computer or wherever.

So I just attached the jpg file to my email and
sent it to ESPMC-Eight@... for distribution in the normal way.

It seems to have worked just like emailing you directly.

Now if I sent a file larger than 1MB, it might, I
suppose, be rejected; but I dont think that even
Yahoo would take the trouble to reduce the
resolution. We could experiment if you like.
(Maybe this is all written up at Yahoo.com, but I
wouldnt know where to look for it!)

Best,

David

At 19:18 21-03-18, hubbell_jerry@... [ESPMC-Eight] wrote:

Hi David,

Yes I see the image as a thumbnail above the
message. It looks like it is the proper size also. How did you get it to post?

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

David Pickett