Topics

Thank You!

hubbell_jerry@...

I want to thank those that have been jumping in and answering questions from new users of the PMC-Eight system. I don't always have an opportunity to answer questions in a timely manner, so it's good to see the community starting to interact. As always if you have an unanswered question please call customer support and they will contact me also if you do not get a timely answer to your question.

Thanks Again!

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific LLC.

W. Christopher Moses

Thanks for all your hard work Jerry.  It is a great system.  I look forward to many years of great imaging with it!